Dubai Real Estate Market: The unparalleled performance? from the Dubai property market in 2022 continues, as? June? was the very best month for transactions? since October 2013. The entire sales value arrived at nearly AED 23B with nearly 9,000 transactions, in a product sales increase of well over 41%. The home sales value has ended 55% greater compared to 2021 at this time.
There’s increased curiosity about both off-plan and prepared apartments using these qualities creating pretty much 6,000 transactions alone.
Mortgage Transactions and Value
For the very first time since March, there has been a development in the number of mortgage transactions, Dubai Real Estate Market Report indicates an increasing number of “live-in” and first-time house buyers.
Even with the increasing interest rate, Dubai Real Estate Market has not been affected.
The average property price is the highest we have ever seen on record for June.
The cost of off-plan apartments has elevated by nearly 60% since June of 2021, Jumping from AED 854K to AED 1.36M. This really is partly because of buyers seeking greater-priced areas like Business Bay and Downtown.
The costs of off-plan and ready villas still drop. The combined cost has become lower by over 30% from June 2021.
- Off-plan apartment: Avg Property Price AED 1.36M (⬆59.5% vs. June 2021)
- Off-plan villa: Avg Property Price AED 1.8M (-2.2% vs. June 2021)
- Ready apartment: Avg Property Price AED 1.05M (⬆5% vs. June 2021)
- Ready villa: Avg Property Price AED 2.7M (-8.5% vs. June 2021)
Prices change across Dubai could be attributed to selling properties in different areas than the areas last year. You can visit our interactive reporting tools to get more precise information.
Apartment sales were responsible for a vast majority of the transactions.
- 5,882 apartments were sold, up 41% vs. June 2021, amounting to nearly AED 11B.
- 1,988 villa transactions took place, which is a 32.4% increase vs. June 2021, amounting to AED 7B.
- 689 plots were sold, which is a 102% leap compared to June 2021, amounting to over AED 4B.
- 292 commercial property transactions took place, which is up by over 16% compared to June 2021, amounting to over AED 457M.
Top Performing Areas
857 off-plan and ready property transactions occurred Downtown, taking this highly sought-after location to the top of our list, with a total sales value of AED 2.3B.
Damac Lagoons was the highest-selling off-plan villa community by a long shot, with 565 transactions.
- Off-Plan: Downtown – 614 transactions – Total value: AED 1.6B
- Ready: Dubai Marina – 298 transactions – Total value: AED 498M
- Off-Plan: Damac Lagoons – 565 transactions – Total value: AED 1.3B
- Ready: Emirates Living – 89 transactions – Total value: AED 520M
- Off-Plan: Downtown – 6 transactions – Total value: AED 10M
- Ready: Jumeirah Lake Towers – 116 transactions – Total value: AED 147M
Dubai Real Estate Market Best Selling Projects
|Off-plan apartments||📍 City Center Residences: 213, worth AED 526.6M|
|📍 Farhad Azizi Residence: 190, worth AED 152.4M|
|📍 Imperial Avenue: 169, worth AED 211M|
|📍 Creek Palace: 155, worth AED 286.4M|
|📍 The St. Regis Residences (Downtown): 133, worth 504.5M|
|Off-plan villas||📍 Damac Lagoons – Portofino: 284, worth AED 734M|
|📍 The Pulse Beachfront 2: 126, worth AED 247.7M|
|📍 Damac Lagoons – Nice 1: 81, worth AED 162M|
|📍 Damac Lagoons – Nice 2: 72, worth AED 132.3M|
|📍 La Violeta 1: 56, worth AED 95M|
|Ready apartments||📍 SLS Dubai: 59, worth AED 80.5M|
|📍 Elite Downtown Residence: 57, worth AED 69M|
|📍 Flamingo Residence: 43, worth AED 39.4M|
|📍 MBL Residence: 23, worth AED 32.4M|
|📍 Bloom Heights B: 23, worth AED 20.6M|
|Ready villas||📍 Emirates Living: 89, worth AED 520.4M|
|📍 The Sustainable City: 32, worth AED 110M|
|📍 Amaranta 2: 28, worth AED 50M|
|📍 Palm Jumeirah Plots: 27, worth AED 495.7M|
|📍 Grand Views: 18, worth AED 96M|
New Projects – Announced in June
- 📍Lime Gardens – Dubai Hills Estate
- 📍Mudon Al Ranim 2 – Dubai Land – Mdn Real Estate
- 📍Mayas Geneva – JVC – n/a
- 📍AG Square – Dubai Land – AG Properties
- 📍AG Central – Dubai Land – AG Properties
- 📍Address Hillcrest – Dubai Hills Estate
- 📍Marina Shores – Dubai Marina – Emaar
- 📍Verdana(Phase 2) – DIP – Reportage Prime Properties
- 📍MYKA Residence – IMPZ – n/a
- 📍Celia Residence – Studio City – Abou Eid Real Estate
- 📍The Valley Orania – Dubai Land – Emaar
- 📍MBL Royal – JLT – MBL Royal Dev, DMCC
- 📍Prime Gardens – Arjan – Prescott Real Estate
- 📍Zubaida Residence – JVC – n/a
- 📍Serenia Living – Palm Jumeirah – Palma Homes Real Estate
- 📍Berkely Place – MBR – Ellington Properties
- 📍Maimoon Gardens – JVC – n/a
- 📍Binghatti Heights – JVC – Binghatti Developers
A total of 3,413 units were handed over in June.
- 📍Samana Hills – Arjan – Samana Int. Dev – 199 units
- 📍Sun Point Dubai – Jumeirah Golf Estates – SOL Properties – 252 units
- 📍The Estate – Al Furjan – Digo Real Estate Dev – 40 units
- 📍Harbour Gate – Dubai Creek Harbour – The Lagoons – 517 units
- 📍Zinnia @ Akoya Oxygen – Damac Hills – Front Line Investment – 499 units
- 📍Park Ridge – Dubai Hills Estate – 1,056 units
- 📍Shorooq Land 2 – Dubai Land – Wishes Land Dev – 253 units
- 📍Reva Residences – Business Bay – Damac Word Real Estate – 597 units
Purchase Age Groups
There has been the age ranges from 31-45 are highly thinking about buying off-plan properties.
While all age ranges are purchasing more off-plan apartments, buyers aged 41-45 demonstrated the greatest rise in transactions, having a nearly 45% increase when compared with June of 2021. Buyers from the 36-40 age bracket made probably the most off-plan apartment purchases, with 538 total transactions an increase well over 36% when compared with June of 2021.
Property Sales Volume by Price Range
Properties sold for AED 2M and less made for 67% of the total sales volume with 5,872 transactions.
Dubai June Property Sales Volume by Price Range (off-plan/ready-made combined, all property types)
- Below 1M: 2,709 transactions.
- 1M-2M: 3,163 transactions.
- 2M-3M: 1,317 transactions.
- 3M-5M: 948 transactions.
- 5M+: 714 transactions.
Off-Plan vs. Ready Property
It is usually a detailed race, but when again off-plan qualities can sell a little more than ready qualities.
For the Love of Luxury
Top five projects with the most expensive sold apartments:
- Jumeirah Living – Marsa Al Arab – AED 105M
- Ava – Palm Jumeirah – AED 60M
- Bulgari Residences 4 – Jumeirah Bay – AED 50M
- Il Primo – Downtown Dubai – AED 50M
- Five Luxe – Marsa Dubai – AED 48M
Top five areas with the most expensive sold villas:
- Palm Jumeirah Plots – AED 126M
- MBR City – District One – AED 110M
- Emirates Living – AED 53M
- Elysian Mansions – AED 29M
- Golf Place -Dubai Hills – AED 28M
We experienced the greatest quantity of transactions on record for June this season. We’ve not seen monthly transaction figures about this level since October 2013. A higher quantity of off-plan and prepared apartment transactions caused the huge jump.
- The uptrend phase continues in the Dubai Property where 2022 has been the best year ever.
- Damac is in the lead for off-plan villa transactions, with 565 transactions at Damac Lagoons.
- For the first time since March, we are seeing growth in the number of mortgage transactions, indicating a growing number of “live-in” and first-time home buyers.
- Even with the fed increasing the interest rate, Dubai Real Estate Market Report has not been affected.
- Villa prices (off-plan and ready combined) are down by 30% compared to June 2021.